Tuesday, December 24, 2013

About me.

My name is Fara Mansurov. I'm 24 years old. Currently living in U.S. Before, moving to U.S I lived in U.K, Uzbekistan and Russia. I speak 3 languages. Russian, Uzbek and English. I like to play Computer Games, Listening to Music(I like pop-rock and Alternative my favorite band is 3 doors down), watching Football(I'm a huge A.C Milan supporter.) and watching Movies(I love B action Movies). I support them my whole life. I like to watch old movies and listening to music from 90's. My favorite band is 3 Doors Down. I have different blogs. I will share my thoughts about football, music, video games and movies. So if you like my blog add me on google+ and share my posts with your friends. If you have questions I'm more than happy to answer them.
Here is the links for my blogs I will be adding soon new blogs as I mentioned about Music and Movies. I hope you will enjoy reading my thoughts.
http://soccer4live1.blogspot.com/
http://noobiehelp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment